*indicates a co-author who was an undergraduate student mentored by Dogucu at the preparation stage of the publication.
**indicates a co-author who was a graduate student mentored by Dogucu at the preparation stage of the publication.
- Dogucu, M. Johnson, A.A. & Ott, M. (In Press) Framework for Accessible and Inclusive Teaching Materials for Statistics and Data Science Courses. Journal of Statistics and Data Science Education.
- Dogucu, M. & Johnson A. (2022) Supporting Bayesian Modeling with Visualizations. In S. Peters (Ed) Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Teaching Statistics. Rosario, Argentina.
- Bellini Saibene, Y., Dogucu, M., Palopoli, N., Campitelli, E., Acion, L. Corrales, P., & Loto, P.A. (2022) MetaDocencia: Enseñando a Enseñar Estadística y Ciencia de Datos Online [MetaDocencia: Teaching How to Teach Statistics and Data Science Online]. In S. Peters (Ed) Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Teaching Statistics. Rosario, Argentina.
- Dogucu, M. & Cetinkaya, M. (2022) Tools and Recommendations for Reproducible Teaching. Journal of Statistics and Data Science Education. 30(3), 251-260.
- Dogucu, M. & Hu, J. (2022) The Current State of Undergraduate Bayesian Education and Recommendations for the Future.The American Statistician, 74(2), 405-413.
- Rosenberg, J., Kubsch, M, Wegenmakers, E.J. & Dogucu, M. (2022) Making Sense of Uncertainty in the Science Classroom: A Bayesian Approach. Science & Education, 31, 1239–1262.
- Çetinkaya-Rundel, M., Dogucu, M. & Rummerfield, W.** (2022) The 5Ws and 1H of Final Projects in the Introductory Data Science Classroom. Statistics Education Research Journal, 21(2), 4-4.
- Shindler, M., Pinpin N., Markovic M., Reiber F., Kim, J.H., Nunez Carlos, G.P.*, Dogucu, M., Hong, M., Luu, M., Anderson, B., Cote, A., Ferland M., Jain P., LaBonte, T., Mathur, L., Moreno R. & Sakuma, R. (2022) Student Misconceptions of Dymanic Programming: A Replication Study. Computer Science Education, 32(3), 288-312.
- Hu, J. & Dogucu, M. (2022) Content and Computing Outline of Two Undergraduate Bayesian Courses: Tools, Examples, and Recommendations. Stat. 11(1)
- Rummerfield, W.**, Ricci, F. Z.** & Dogucu, M. (2021) Training Graduate Students to Teach Statistics and Data Science from a Distance. In R. Helenius (Ed) Proceedings of the International Association for Statistical Education Satellite Conference. Online.
- Dogucu, M. & Çetinkaya-Rundel, M. (2021) Web Scraping in the Statistics and Data Science Curriculum: Challenges and Opportunities. Journal of Statistics Education. 29(sup1), S112 - S122.
- Piasta, S.B., Sawyer, B., Justice, L.M., O’Connell, A.A., Jiang, H., Dogucu, M., & Khan, K. (2020). Effects of Read It Again! in Early Childhood Special Education Classrooms. Journal of Early Intervention, 42(3), 224-243.
- Farley, K.S., Piasta, S. B., Dogucu, M. & O’Connell, A. (2017) Assessing and Predicting Small-Group Literacy Instruction in Early Childhood Classrooms. Early Education and Development, 28(4), 488-505.
- Johnson, A. A., Otts, M. & Dogucu, M. (2022), Bayes Rules! An Introduction to Applied Bayesian Modeling. CRC Press. 1st edition.
- Ricci, F.Z.**, Medina, C.** & Dogucu, M. R package
gradetools: Tools to Assist with Providing Grades and Personalized Feedback to Students. GitHub, March 2022.
- Dogucu, M., Johnson, A.A. & Otts, M. & , R package
bayesrules: Datasets and Supplemental Functions from Bayes Rules! Book. CRAN, June 2021.
- Dogucu, M. (2021) Contributing to Open Education: Why, How, and What I am Doing. AMS Notices, 68(3), 367-369
- Dogucu, M. (2020) Teaching Careers (for Statisticians): What You Should Know. Amstat News (521), 32-34.
- Haylock D. & Cockburn A. (2014). Ölçmeyi Anlama [Understanding Measurement] (M. Dogucu Trans.). In Küçük Çocuklar İçin Matematiği Anlama [Understanding Mathematics for Young Children]. Ankara, Turkey: Nobel.
- Seo, J. & Dogucu, M. Teaching Visual Accessibility in Introductory Data Science Classes with Multi-Modal Data Representations Manuscript under review.
© 2022 Mine Dogucu. All Rights Reserved.